Introducing the Paper watch, a simple yet beautiful & functional watch face.The watch face looks like a pencil on paper sketch.
Features:- - current time, - day of week - month- day of month- watch battery level- phone battery level and- sunrise, sunset time
Designed for square, round and Moto 360 Android Wear watches.In minimal ambient mode, the hour and minute hands are shown.In detailed ambient mode, date and battery levels are displayed, in addition to time.
The phone and watch battery level scales reflect color based on the corresponding levels from green to red.Ability to choose background from phone or watch.
Configuration Instructions from phone:- - Open the watch face in the Android Wear Companion App on your mobile.
- Select background from the drop-down and tap the send icon next to the drop-down.- You should see a "Background sent to Watch" toast on the mobile and a toast on the watch showing the background chosen.- If you dont see the confirmation toast on the watch, repeat sending to watch again.
Location (for Sunrise/Sunset times)
- In the location text box, type in the city, state and country and tap the magnifying glass icon next to the text box. - You should see a toast on the phone saying that the location was sent to the watch and a corresponding toast on the watch.OR- Turn on location on the phone, bring up google maps so that a GPS lock is obtained. - Tap the location icon next to the magnifying glass icon. - If a location is fetched, you should see toasts on the phone and watch just like in the step above.
- Tap the send icon next to the "Toggle Ambient Mode" text.- You should see a "Toggle Ambient Mode sent to Watch" toast on the mobile and a toast on the watch showing the ambient mode chosen.
Configuration Instructions from watch:-
- Long press the watch face and then touch the config icon at the bottom.- Select background from list.- You should see a toast on the watch showing the background chosen.- If you dont see the confirmation toast on the watch, repeat touching the desired background again.- Swipe right to see changed background.- Tap "Toggle Ambient Mode".- You should see a toast on the watch showing the ambient mode chosen.
- Tap the date area to bring up the Sunrise/Sunset popup (a red dot against time indicates next day time).- Tap the watch battery area to bring up the watch battery percentage as a numeric value. - Tap the phone battery area to bring up the phone battery percentage as a numeric value. - Tap on popup to dismiss.
If you like it, please rate and check out the free version also.
Please email us at email@example.com if you face any issues and do check out our other designs as well.
This app uses the sunrise/sunsetlib by Mike Reedell for Sunrise/Sunset time.